I suggest you ...

add a "hide to System Tray" option

add an option "hide to System Tray" to move the soft to system tray from task bar

92 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    intika shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • arun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I to agree that there should be an option for hiding it in system tray, with a pop feature when cursor is over it.

• intika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have pro version... i'v checked the autohide option it's cool but as you told it does not comeback automatically... a system tray can solve the problem easily and let the user inter act with battery bar while it's hidden

• AdminChris Thompson (Admin, Osiris Development) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Pro versions has an enabled to turn off BatteryBar when the battery is fully charged. However, the feature is a bit flaky in that it can't always turn itself back on. I may need to write up a support program to handle that better.

• intika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you are right... but there are 32 votes lol
        it's not a very important option... but it will be interesting for this case :
        i use my laptop at my desk charger plugged (90% of time) so in the case the battery is full or i don't use the battery i don't need to see no battery or 100%
        battery bar could for example "auto hide to system tray" if battery not present or after notifying me that the battery is 100%

• AdminChris Thompson (Admin, Osiris Development) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You'll have to explain this feature a bit more clearly. The whole point of BatteryBar is to see the battery status at all times without having to find a tiny icon or hover some something to get more details, like the standard Windows icon. I'm not sure what the benefit would be here.

Feedback and Knowledge Base