I suggest you ...

Shove your shitty program up your ass & twist it around a few times. I installed your shitty program & it stopped my taskbar from working.

If I hadn't been able to use CCLeaner to remove your cruddy joke of a program I don't even want to think what might have happened, but you would have ended up paying for it!!

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Malignant BouffantMalignant Bouffant shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Apparently AnonymousApparently Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With 3.5.4 I noticed the taskbar freeze on couple of computers. Have you managed to cure the cause, Chris?

Initial report by Malignant Bouffant quite impolite nevertheless :)

• Chris ThompsonAdminChris Thompson (Admin, Osiris Development) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand that you had issue with the program. I've send you an email already apologizing for the problems you had. However, the level of anger that you are so willing to demonstrate over a free program seems to indicate deeper emotional issues in your life. The level of vitriol coming from you is, in my experience and opinion, far beyond what a normal response would be for this type of non-life threatening tribulation. I would suggest that you find a professional that you can talk to regarding your anger management issues. I wish you good luck in your endeavors.

Feedback and Knowledge Base